In this section called Clicks History, the software displays the following:
- Date: the date corresponding to the clicks history table record
- Clicks: the total clicks made by the referrals (this is not the daily clicks made by the referrals)
- Diff. Clicks: the clicks made by the referrals on this date record (total clicks of this date record - total clicks of the previous date record)
- Average: the average of the referrals' clicks (Diff. Clicks ÷ number of referrals) (Full Edition Only)
- Real Avg.: the real average of the referrals' clicks excluding the equivalent cost of manual recycling ((Diff. Clicks - Manual Recycles Cost) ÷ number of referrals) (Full Edition Only)
- Active Ref. Avg.: the average of the referrals' clicks for only the active referrals on this date record (Diff. Clicks ÷ number of active referrals) (Full Edition Only)
- Active Ref.: the number of active referrals which clicked on this date record
- Inactive Ref.: the number of inactive referrals which didn't click on this date record (number of referrals - number of active referrals)
- Manual Recycles: the number of referrals which were recycled manually on this date record. The manual recycles can be manually adjust by the user in case the handy manager calculated it incorrectly.
- Auto Recycles: the number of referrals which were recycled automatically for free on this date record
IMPORTANT! The values displayed in the Clicks History table are solely dependent on how regularly you export the rented referrals from Neobux website, and so, this data will be perfectly accurate and matching Neobux website counterpart if the exporting is done everyday directly after 12:00 AM your local time.
IMPORTANT! The Clicks History table covers the last 240 days from the current system date, however, depending on when you actually started exporting your rented referrals data from Neobux, all the history of your referrals before that time won't be found inside this software.